Bet on Your Favorite Sports
BetLodge Sportsbook is the premier sports betting venue in South Dakota. Our seamless video wall is the largest in the area and can display all of your favorite sports action. There is plenty of seating with 47 Luxury chairs surrounded by 33 full-back counter stools.
New to sportsbetting? No Worries! Our trained sportsdesk personnel are ready to help to ensure you have a great sports wagering experience. Betting kiosks are also available 24 hours a day.
BetLodge Sportsdesk Hours
- Monday-Tuesday: 11am-9pm
- Wednesday-Sunday: 8am-11pm
What you can bet on:
- Major League Baseball (MLB)
- NCAA Baseball
- National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA)
- NCAA Men’s Basketball
- NCAA Women’s Basketball
- International Boxing Federation (IBF)
- World Boxing Council (WBC)
- World Boxing Association (WBA)
- World Boxing Organization (WBO)
- Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
- Mixed Martial Arts
- National Football League (NFL)
- NCAA Football
- Canadian Football League
- Professional Golf Association (PGA)
- PGA Tour Champions
- Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA)
- National Hockey League (NHL)
- NCAA Hockey
- International Olympic Committee (IOC)
(Team and Individual Events)
- Formula 1 Racing
- Professional Bull Riders (PBR)
- National Finals Rodeo (NFR)
- FIFA (International Federation of Association Football)
and member federations (1st and 2nd tier teams)
- Major League Soccer (MLS)
- NCAA Soccer
- United States Tennis Association (USTA)
- NCAA Tennis
- International Tennis Federation
- Association of Tennis Professionals
- Patrons must be at least 21 years of age to place a sports wager.
- BetLodge Sportsbook will determine minimum and maximum wagers for all sporting events.
- Odds and prices displayed on odds boards and betting sheets may change and wagers may be accepted at other than the posted odds. Please check ticket for accuracy prior to leaving the betting window.
- BetLodge Sportsbook will provide information on payout odds for parlays, teasers, and “off the board” wagers. The Sportsbook reserves the right to add, change, or delete payout ratios and limits.
- BetLodge Sportsbook reserves the right to deny or limit selections on any wager prior to acceptance of the wager.
- Tickets go as written and cannot be altered after tickets are issued. Patrons must verify the accuracy of the ticket prior to leaving the betting window. Management is not responsible for errors or omissions once the patron has left the betting window.
- All winning tickets expire 365 calendar days from the conclusion of the event. Sportsbook vouchers will expire 90 days after issuance.
- BetLodge Sportsbook is not responsible for lost, stolen, altered, or unreadable tickets.
- BetLodge Sportsbook is not responsible for location changes of sporting events. If an event is moved, all wagers shall be “no action” unless stipulated otherwise on wagering sheets or odds display.
- All games must be played on the date scheduled for “action.” If a game is postponed and/or rescheduled to a later date, said game will automatically constitute “no action.”
- Future wagers are “action” as long as a winner is officially declared, regardless of team relocation, name change, league affiliation, playoff format, season length, etc.
- Any straight wager deemed “no action” will be refunded. If a parlay has a leg that is deemed “no action”, the parlay will reduce by one selection (4-leg parlay becomes a 3-leg parlay).
- All wagers on games or events must satisfy minimum play requirements to be considered “action.”
- Claims of lost or stolen tickets will be investigated and paid out provided sufficient documentation and supporting information is provided. BetLodge Sportsbook reserves the right to wait at least 120 days from the conclusion of the event to make a final decision regarding payment.
- Disputes of wagers or payments will be resolved by BetLodge Sportsbook. The South Dakota Commission on Gaming may be notified of any dispute.
- Winning tickets may be mailed in for redemption. Details are on the reverse side of the betting ticket. BetLodge Sportsbook is not responsible for tickets that are not mailed in accordance with the instructions.
- A full version of the House Rules is available at the BetLodge Sportsbook desk
- It is the responsibility of the patron to read and understand the house rules prior to placing a wager. By placing a wager, the patron acknowledges that they have read, understood, and accepted the betting rules.
Have Questions? Get a hold of us!
We can be reached at 605.571.2135, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org