Minutes from Historic Deadwood, The Lodge at Deadwood is the largest convention center in the area. Whether you’re hosting 10 or 1,700 guests, our over 16,000 square feet of flexible space is ready to accommodate your group. On site, you’ll find panoramic views of the majestic Black Hills along with luxury hotel accommodations, casual and fine dining, casino entertainment, and the technology to make your meeting or event a success. Allow our experienced event staff to help you bring every detail together beautifully.
Meeting and Event Spaces
Our convention center has elegant, modern facilities equipped for every occasion, including business meetings, educational seminars, association conventions, reunions, wedding receptions, and more.
Our grand Pine Crest Ballroom offers up to 13,000 square feet of room, allowing you to accommodate up to 1,700 guests for dinner, cocktail hour, or large gatherings. For smaller meetings or breakout sessions, we have four adjoining conference rooms in addition to a 10-person boardroom.
Our award-winning restaurant will prepare an exquisite food experience for your event. We’re also happy to accommodate special diet requests to the best of our ability.
View Deadwood Grille’s current catering menu or email our catering and events staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to customize a menu for your event.
- 140 luxury hotel guestrooms and suites, many with balconies and patios
- Award-winning restaurants
- Deadwood's only indoor water playland
- Large Las Vegas-style casino with state-of-the-art slot machines and gaming tables
- Flexible meeting and convention facilities large enough for groups up to 1,700 people
- 24-hour indoor fitness center
- Complimentary hotel shuttle for hotel guests
- Free Wi-Fi
Learn more about our convention spaces and amenities.