Tucked into the Northern Black Hills, just a short distance from Historic Deadwood, The Lodge at Deadwood serves as the largest convention center in the area. Accommodating over 16,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, the Lodge partners a full realm of first-class accommodations, dining, services, and telecommunications with the splendor of panoramic views and architectural elegance.
Whether a corporate event or a group as small as 10 people, this Black Hills first-class resort will easily meet your needs. Offering 13,000 square feet, the main Pine Crest Ballroom will accommodate up to 1,700 people, depending on seating style. With four adjoining conference rooms located on the same level, and the main ballroom’s flexible, modular format, there is the perfect meeting space available for various group sizes. Business meetings, educational seminars, association conventions, family reunions, or wedding receptions – allow us to host your business or personal events. The Catering and Event Department at The Lodge at Deadwood has the professional expertise to help you make your event a memorable occasion. Our team will help manage and customize the perfect solution for your unique meeting needs.
Meeting Space Amenities
• Wireless high-speed Internet
• Automated wall screens in each section of the Pine Crest Ballroom (12' wide x 14' tall)
• Automated wall screens in small conference rooms (6' wide x 6' tall)
• Whiteboards in small conference rooms and in the boardroom
• Audio/Visual equipment available
• 12' 8" tall by 10' wide garage doors in Pine Crest Ballroom with interior staging area
• Catering and Event Department
Click here for 2014 banquet menu
Click here to download our 2014-2015 Holiday banquet menu.
Take a 360' tour of the Deadwood Convention Center
(click on the arrows to explore the entire map)