Experience the rustic splendor of the Black Hills and then retreat to a room that promises total comfort.
We built our hotel for the many types of travelers who venture to historic Deadwood. We offer a wide selection of rooms to choose from, including deluxe king and double queen rooms, extra-large suites, and two-room suites. We also have ADA-accessible rooms. Otherwise, if you’re looking for the finest room Deadwood has to offer, book our Presidential Suite.
The Lodge at Deadwood guestrooms and suites have all the amenities you’d expect from a fine hotelier. You’ll find fine linens, spa-quality bath amenities, and tranquil surroundings in each guestroom, plus:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-room coffeemaker and coffee
- Desk and chair
- Iron and full-size ironing boards
- Makeup mirrors, hair dryers, and spa-quality bath amenities
- Alarm clocks with MP3 capabilities
- LCD flat-screen TV
- Direct dial telephone with voicemail
- Access to our Indoor Water Playland
- Please note that all rooms are non-smoking
- Select rooms include a fridge, microwave, spa, fireplace, and balcony
If you find yourself in need of snacks or personal care products during your stay, our Essentials Gift Shop also sells these items in addition to memorabilia. It’s open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week, excluding holidays.
If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable once you arrive, please let us know.
Ready to book your room?
Reserve your spot today.Check Availability