Welcome to The Lodge at Deadwood Hotel
When you arrive at The Lodge at Deadwood Gaming Resort, you won’t be able to take your eyes off the breathtaking panoramic view of the Black Hills and the high plains of Western South Dakota.
This scenic year-round hotel & resort stands in a hilltop meadow off the shoulder of historic Mount Roosevelt. Just outside of your door is a million-acre playground for hiking, mountain biking, motorcycling, skiing, and snowmobiling.
Our spacious casino is a true gamer's paradise. The Lodge at Deadwood Casino features poker, blackjack, automated roulette and over 280 state-of-the-art slot machines. Check out the latest casino promotions!
Inside one of the newest hotels in historic Deadwood, you will step into a world of exceptional warmth, luxury, excitement, and service. The décor blends the natural beauty of the Black Hills with the rich qualities of a first-class resort. You will experience:
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet for all Lodge at Deadwood guests.
- The Black Hills’ finest dining at The Deadwood Grille.
- A warm, relaxing place to unwind at Oggie's Sports Bar & Emporium.
- Upscale amenities and exceptional service in all of our 140 guestrooms and suites, many with balconies and patios.
- Conference facilities for groups as small as 10 people, or as many as 1,700.
- The year-round warmth of our indoor water playland includes water slides, geysers, water cannon, lily pad rope walk and its very own pirate ship!
- Spacious and friendly casino featuring poker, blackjack, and over 280 state-of-the-art slot machines.
The Lodge at Deadwood Hotel offers trolley service to many local attractions in Deadwood, including Mt. Moriah Cemetery, Historic Main Street, the Adams Museum, and Broken Boot Gold Mine.
All Lodge at Deadwood Hotel guests have access to the 24-hour fitness center located on the main floor. The fitness center features:
- Elipitical bikes (2)
- Treadmills (2)
- Stationary bike
- Multi-station gym with over 30 unique exercises
- Private water fountain
- All exercise equipment is equipped with mounted TVs
The Lodge at Deadwood has been named number one on TripAdvisor's list of Deadwood Specialty Lodging! Also, the Lodge has been voted "Best Hotel in the Black Hills" in the People's Choice Awards for the past three years!